SAEAUT SMS Service Client is a free trial software application from the Other Comms Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Slovak and it was last updated on 2010-08-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
It enables sending/receiving individual or group SMS in LAN using software SAEAUT SMS Service. It can be placed on the same or different computer in LAN. It uses shared SMS database. Authenticated user has access only to own received/sent SMS.
SAEAUT SMS Service usage: sending of information to customers, SMS marketing, managing of employees remotely, SMS voting, maintenance initialization, SMS tickets sending, the parking place and other services reservation and paying, resending e-mails as SMS, starting of various programes and scripts using SMS
SAEAUT SMS Service enables:
1. sending and receiving of SMS messages via devices with a GSM modem (or over Internet) from more computers in LAN (local area network) or over Internet
2. cooperation with your software applications via shared database file
3. Implementation of SMS applications using VBA script in the SMS mdb-database file
The core functionality is provided by application without user interface implemented as Windows Service. All necessary settings are provided by delivered configurator application which is also able to function as client application enabling editing and sending of SMS. Another visually alike client application is installable on other computers in the LAN.
SAEAUT SMS Service features:
1. sending SMS message created and saved to the shared database by a client application
2. receiving SMS message and saving to the shared database for usage by client applications
3. it uses PDU format for message transfer to the GSM modem
4. it communicates with client applications using database file in MS Access format (other databases on demand)
5. it is tested with couple of GSM modems and GSM services providers.
6. logging of activities and removing of old messages from database can be parametrized
SAEAUT SMS Service Client (version 2.2.0) has a file size of 3.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 148 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.